Netafim Aries 30cm 100m roll Lilac (Purple) Recycled Water Dripline
Netafim Aries Purple Dripline 30cm spaced drippers, 100m roll.
Application for recycled water applications, uses standard 13mm fittings.
• Maximum system pressure: according to dripperlines wall thickness.
• Recommended filtration: 130 micron / 120 mesh.
Filtration method is to be selected based on the kind and concentration of the dirt particles existing in the water.
Wherever sand exceeding 2 ppm exists in the water, a Hydrocyclone is to be installed before the main filter.
When sand/ silt/ clay solids exceed 100 ppm, pre treatment will be applied according to Netafim™ expert team’s instructions.
• TurbuNext™ labyrinth with superior performance.
• To be “welded” into medium-walled dripperlines (0.50, 0.63, 0.70, 0.80 mm).
• Injected dripper, very low CV.
• UV resistant.
• Resistant to standard nutrients used in agricultural.
• Aries™ drippers meet ISO 9261 Standards with production certified by the Israel Standards Institute (SII).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Largest filter in each dripper. Wide filtration area to ensure optimal performance even under harsh water conditions.
• TurbuNext™ labyrinth assures wide water passages, large deep and wide cross section improves clogging resistance. Widest
water passages within the dripper.
• The water is drawn in to the dripper from the stream center, preventing the entrance of sediments in to the drippers.
• Injection molded dripper construction , ensuring uniform drippers and very low CV.