Netafim Techline AS XR Purple (Bionet AS XR) 100m Roll 3 Litres p/hr
Netafim Techline AS XR Purple (Bionet AS XR)
3 L/p hr Purple 13mm x 100m roll @ 30cm spacing.
Designed and manufactured by incorporating Copper Oxide in the mould of the diaphragm cover to be used as a chemical-free root intrusion barrier.
Features and Benefits:
- Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range.
- 100% uniformity of water and nutrient distribution along laterals.
Continuous self-flushing dripper design
- Flushes debris as it is detected throughout operation, and not only at the beginning or end of a cycle; this ensures uninterrupted dripper operation.
Great on slopes.
- Delivers more precise watering.
- Prevents contaminants from being drawn into the dripper
Unique dripper design with
- The impregnation of Copper Oxide ensures minimal deterioration to the tubing and no replacement of chemical injected filter units needed.
- Reduces water usage by up to 60%
- Self flushing of debris as it is detected
- Used for sub-surface irrigation only
- Largest filter in each dripper
- Widest water passages within the dripper
- Unique TurboNet™ flow path
Dripper position within the dripperline
- The water is drawn into the dripper from the stream center, preventing sediment from entering the drippers.
- Adapts to any planting area shape
- Withstands heat and direct sunlight for on-surface installations
Single hole dripper outlet from tubing